B100-AB-500 Flow Divider
- Rated for 3000 PSI
- Pressure compensated for both outlet ports
- DIVIDES INLET FLOW INTO TWO EQUAL FLOWS
- For other ratios, please contact us.
- Free reverse flow for both outlets
- Automatic adjustable bypass
- If one outlet completes, the bypass will automatically open and allow flow to the other outlet.
The B series is a Non-Adjustable Proportional Flow Divider. It receives a single stream of fluid and divides it into two proportional output streams. The ratio of division to the two outlets will remain constant even though the work being done by one of the streams is much greater than the work being done by the other.
The B100AB is a non-adjustable divider that offers two more features: 1) There is free reverse flow for both outlet ports. Flow can travel in reverse through both outlet ports and is not metered when it goes in reverse. 2) It offers automatic adjustable bypass (pressure relief) for each outlet. If one cylinder ends its stroke ahead of the other, the bypass to the lagging cylinder will automatically open and allow the lagging cylinder to finish its stroke.
|Inlet/Outlet Port Size||1/2" (-08)|
|Ports Thread Type||NPT (National Pipe Thread)|
|Pressure Rating||3000 PSI|
|Recommended Filtration||10 Micron (nominal)|