Direct acting, subplate mounting directional control valve, with mounting surface according to NFPA D03(CETOP RP121H - 4.2-4-03 and ISO 4401-03).
- Direct acting, subplate mounting directional control valve, with mounting surface according to NFPA D03(CETOP RP121H - 4.2-4-03 and ISO 4401-03).
- The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. Wet armature solenoids with interchangeable coils are used.
- The valve is supplied with 3 or 4 ways designs, with 2 or 3 positions and with several interchangeable spools with different porting arrangements.
- The valve is available with DC or AC solenoids. DC solenoids can also be fed with AC power supply, by using connectors with a built-in rectifier bridge.
- The DC solenoids DS3 directional valve is also available in the special version with fixed restrictor for soft shifting
|GPM||2 @ 650 PSI|
|Recommended Filtration||10 Micron (nominal)|