Kanamak manufacture Hydraulic Power units under our FluidPro brand. We have produced many models of power units of varying sizes and capabilities. Custom builds and customization of current models is available.
We are currently in the process of manufacturing our new HPX74-60 power unit.
- 37 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 58 Gallon Hydraulic Oil Tank
- This comes as a Stand-Alone, skid-mount unit, or it can optionally be tied into a truck PTO for redundancy. Flows may vary depending on the truck transmission model
- Emergency Shutdown. There is an Emergency Shutdown on the engine control panel, AND a remote Emergency Shutdown with a 100ft cord for the rig floor
- Reels: Hydraulically retracted reels make hose stowage simple and easy
- Automatic Throttle: Throttle raises engine to operating speed as soon as a load is sensed on the hydraulic system. This is our tried and true electronic throttle that talks directly to the engine controller.
- An oil cooler is standard equipment to keep oil at a usable temperature (<160F) and the fan is hydraulically driven by a separate pump
- Max Flow: 60 gpm delivered to Quick Couplers
- Max Pressure: 3000 psi
To determine whether this power unit or another custom unit is right for you, please use our Contact Us form to contact our Engineering department or phone us at (620) 275-6055. If using the Contact Us form please ensure that you have a valid email address and a valid phone number as we will need to contact you back.