Kanamak is here to serve you with all your hydraulic needs. We have a staff with strong technical experience to make your project a success. Working together, our departments provide you with a “one stop” solution for all your hydraulic and fluid power needs.
The Kanamak Hydraulics service department is a key element of our busines. Our Highly trained technicians are versatile and are trained in trouble-shooting, repairing, rebuilding and overhauling a wide range of hydraulic equipment and systems. Our service department is well equipped to handle all hydraulic repairs and is also supported by a mobile service unit. We also provide 24/7 emergency service for parts and breakdowns.
Kanamak Hydraulics has a large repair facility, supporting hydraulic repairs, ancillary equipment repair such as bucket trucks, agricultural equipment, construction equipment and industrial equipment. The service facilities are also suported by a well equipped fabrication facility.
- Repair and fabrication facilities are supported by one 2 ton crane and two 5 ton cranes
- A well equipped machine shop
- A state of the art cylinder tear down bench with a hydraulic torque wrench
- A 20,000 ft. lb hydraulic torque wrench
- Hydraulic test stand
- Dynamometer test facility
- Modern wash bay with recycling facility
We offer custom hydraulic installations and our engineers can assist in designing your system.
We have a well-equipped service truck and trailer with a ruck mounted crane, welder and equipment to carry out most hydraulic field repairs.
With over 30 years of hydraulic repair experience we have rebuilt a diverse variety of hydraulic equipment, building up a wealth of experience particularly in the following product lines:
- Pumps, including piston, gear, vane and hydrostats
- Motors, including piston, gear, vane and hydrostats
- Cylinders, including welded, tie bolt, single and multi stage
- Control Systems
- Power Units
- Bucket trucks and other man-lift devices
- Construction equipment, including earth moving, tampers, paving.
- Agricultural Equipment, including tractors, combines, manure spreaders
- Industrial specialty in-plant equipment
- With our hydraulic technical expertise we will not only find the problem but will assess the cause of the problem to prevent a reoccurrence.
- We also offer on site troubleshooting
- Our service truck is equipped with hoses, fittings and flow meters to be able to break into most industrial systems for troubleshooting purposes
- We troubleshoot by test, not by guess. Our equipment allows us to pinpoint your problem enabling you to only replace the parts that are faulty.