Direct acting, subplate mounting directional control valve, with mounting surface according to NFPA D03 standard.
Out of stock
- Direct acting, subplate mounting directional control valve, with mounting surface according to NFPA D03(CETOP RP121H - 4.2-4-03 and ISO 4401-03).
- The valve body ➀ is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. Wet armature solenoids with interchangeable coils are used.
- The valve is supplied with 3 or 4 ways designs, with 2 or 3 positions and with several interchangeable spools with different porting arrangements.
- The valve is available with DC or AC solenoids. DC solenoids can also be fed with AC power supply, by using connectors with a built-in rectifier bridge.
- The DC solenoids DS3 directional valve is also available in the special version with fixed restrictor for soft shifting
|Recommended Filtration||10 Micron (nominal)|
Write Your Own Review