LEFC16-55-12 Flow Control
- Max. 3000 psi cartridge input pressure.
- 3000 psi (207 bar) rating.
- Tank Port - #4 SAE (10 psi (0.69 bar)
- Standard Port size #12SAE (1-1/16 – 12).
- 10-Micron Filtration Recommended.
- Pulse Frequency (90 to 115 hz).
- Coil -12 VDC standard (24 VDC).
Out of stock
The Brand, LEFC (large electronically adjustable proportional pressure compensated flow control) is an electronically controlled version of the original large FC51 style flow control valve. The LEFC performance as a flow control is very similar to the large FC51 because they both use the same spring and compensator spool. Thus, the control flow port (CF) and the excess flow port (EX) remain usable and pressure compensated.
|Inlet/Outlet Port Size||1" (-16)|
|Work Port Size||1" (-16)|
|Ports Thread Type||SAE (O-ring Boss)|
|Pressure Rating||3000 PSI|
|Recommended Filtration||10 Micron (nominal)|
Write Your Own Review