DMDAXRN212 from Sun Hydraulics is a solenoid-operated, 3 way, 2 position directional spool valve rated at 5000 psi with a capacity of 12 gallons per minute.
Special Price $105.38 was $130.67
From Sun Hydraulics:
This solenoid-operated 3-way, 2-position cartridge is a direct-acting, balanced spool directional valve.
- The solenoid tube assembly is fatigue rated for 5000 psi (350 bar) service.
- Spools B and R are closed in the transition between their two positions. This results in a higher performance limit at the expense of lower capacity. When used as pilot controls, where capacity is not a factor, the closed transition will provide faster and more consistent response times.
- This valve is direct actuated and requires no minimum hydraulic pressure for operation.
- On models equipped with the D or L control, the detent mechanism in the manual override is meant for temporary actuation. The D, L and T manual control assembly has a mechanical life expectancy of approximately 7,000 cycles.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
- This valve utilizes a wet armature design. This means that the working fluid surrounds the armature and is exposed to the heat generated by the coil. This can be a factor if the coil is energized for long periods of time. Some fluids, notably water/glycol mixtures, break down at these temperatures over time and form varnishes that will affect the function of the cartridge.
- Coils are interchangeable with other Sun Series 1 solenoid products and can be mounted on the tube in either direction.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Pressure Rating||5000 PSI|
|Recommended Filtration||10 Micron (nominal)|